Who we are
We are enablers for technology companies in the Israeli – Korean corridor. Our mission is two-fold: First, to take Israeli technology companies that have a desire to introduce their products or service into the Korean/ASEAN Marketplace. Second, to introduce Korean startups into the Israeli and/or US capital markets.
Rabbi Freddy & Associates, a boutique operation, offers a range of services to our clients.
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates acts as your guide to success in business development in the Korean/ASEAN Marketplace. We commercialize our client’s products and/or technology.
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates starts with your goals in mind
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates turns sleepy technology into active technology
- Rabbi Freddy & Associate’s expertise is in defining marketing opportunities, market research and market entry strategies
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates assists companies in identifying appropriate joint venture partners
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates acts as a catalyst in product development and manufacturing, by facilitating joint ventures
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates assists companies in identifying new supply chains
- Rabbi Freddy & Associates helps companies find new products to represent
Freddy Freundlich serves as Managing Director at Rabbi Freddy & Associates.
Freddy the author of multiple books, including The Art Of The One-Call Close, has spent well over two decades in executive consulting, sales mentoring, and training. His clients are varied and diverse, located in Israel, Europe, North America, and Korea.
Freddy started his career in corporate America as a cold calling, door to door, one-call close salesman. He then continued up the ranks through sales management and eventually became CEO of a major corporation.
Over the years Freddy has worked with a wide range of industries as diversified as banks, chemical companies, hi-tech and low-tech companies & more. He has adapted his skills and knowledge accordingly across the industrial sphere. His educational background is as diverse as his work experience, and includes having been a Dale Carnegie trainer, Rabbinical ordination, and a degree in nursing. In his spare time, Freddy motivates and inspires audiences all over the world to move out of their comfort zone and think out of the box.
Jay Cho serves as Senior Director of Asia Business Development at Rabbi Freddy & Associates.
Jay’s distinguished career as an entrepreneurial sales executive includes result-oriented roles at COGNEX, Honeywell, and others. Jay is known as one of Korean’s leading sales directors, leading teams in Korea, India, and the ASEAN market. Jay is a whiz at matching technology companies to create synergy.
Jay’s background is inspiring and diverse. He has worked with both established companies, as well as startups, all with one thing in common. They all were looking to establish themselves in the Korean and Southeastern Asian marketplace.
Throughout Jay’s career he has developed close relationships with a number of multi-national companies, such as Samsung Electronics, Samsung Display, Hyundai Motor, and others. In addition, he also enjoys an excellent executive relationship with several of the world’s fastest growing EV battery manufacturers, such as LG Chem, SDI, and SK Innovation.
In his free time, Jay enjoys golf, bicycling, and badminton with his wife and two sons.